Thursday 19 March 2015

Research: Anceillery Products- Double page spread research

I decided to look into different double page spreads to help me match the conventions of a double page spread and link to my genre of Farming documentary, instantly connecting the audience with my short and helping me understand a layout.

Looking at a range of different double page spreads helps me to understand the types of layout I can include and help me with the initial production side of the product. I want the audience to feel connected with the film and understand the genre of Farming documentary, linking to the connections of the storyline and helps to encourage the audience to watch the film. The double pages I looked at link to the idea of clear and structured layouts to clear show the main focus to the audience. Telling them about the location and the perspective genre of the film, giving them more information before watching the short. Most double page spreads have a section for text and then a main focus picture to allow the audience to have the informal information but also the versil image on the page. understanding the main focus of the short and the genre. Some are more complex than others, showing the audience more focus images and main information which I find hard to view as the audience want an instant quick viewing where they can establish the genre and short easier. I want to make my double page spread easy for the audience to view and understand the main focus and information before watching the short, creating interest and encourages them to view the short. I feel the colour is a huge impact on creating interest with the audience as it needs to be bright to catch the audience eye but also match the conventions of a Farming style documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment