Thursday 26 March 2015

Editing: Ancillary product- advert: Critical Acclaim


 I wanted to match the conventions of an advert for a film by adding crital acclaim. Not only does this encourage the audiences to view the film but it shows the success in the film, showing the high standard and quality, drawing the audiences in.


I found this picture on Google images, The information about the film isn't important but the critical acclaim at the top really appealed to me as the layout draws viewers in and links to the idea of showing the important information to the audiences clearly. I cropped the acclaim down to hide the rest of the poster and to only show the important acclaim to the audiences. I want to include this in my advert as I felt it would draw the audiences in and encourage them to watch the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment