Friday 20 March 2015

Editing: Double Page Spread- adding Ident

Channel 4 Ident-
Channel 4/4D is known for creating shorts and documentaries for the audiences. I felt it matched the conventions of our short and was a realistic company to choose to dispute our short, instantly allowing the audience to see that the product is a short and a documentary just from the ident. I found the Ident from Google images Channel 4,  I selected this style ident from the other choices because I felt it matched the conventions of a Farming documentary with pure and natural colours, blending well with my background colours, standing out yet not drawing the attention from the main focus of the double page which is the main picture. 
 
After previously researching into Channel 4 ident. I decided to put the ident on my double page spread as it allows the audience to see the distributor of the Short and helps them to connect with the type of films they have produced linking to documentaries and specializing in Shorts. I found this Ident on the Channel 4 website where I then copied it into my double page spread to show the audience who distributed the short.









No comments:

Post a Comment