Thursday 1 January 2015

Planning- Risk Assessment

There are many risks that are around us in everything we do. Whilst filming in different locations there are different risks and they all have to be looked at and made preventable, if they can. All the time there will be a first aid kit on set and I am First Aid at work trained so I will cover all of the first aid.
There are many risks that are around us in everything we do. Whilst filming in different locations there are different risks and they all have to be looked at and made preventable, if they can. All the time there will be a first aid kit on set and I am First Aid at work trained so I will cover all of the first aid.
Hazard
Rating
Control
Mid/ slippery surfaces
High
Suitable footwear will be worn at all times, as well as that suitable clothing will be warns. I will ask all personnel to watch where they are going and be careful what is under foot.
Vehicles
Medium
All crew that will be wearing high visibility jackets so that it is easy to see the crew and vehicles can see where we are all the time.
Animals
Low
There will be a few animals on the farm where I will be filming, therefore I will always keep a good distance away from them and I will ask the owner how the best way is to act around them.
Wet Equipment
Medium/ High
To prevent this I will be constantly looking at the weather and if it says that there is a possibility of it being wet then I will be taking waterproof covers and umbrellas.
Traffic
Medium
As the road is very quiet near where we will be filming, therefore the risk is only medium, however we will still take precaution when crossing roads and checking for our safety.
Machinery
Medium
As we will not be using machinery ourselves, however so the people using the machinery can see us we will be wearing high visibility jackets.
         
Take First Aid kit and I am fully first aid trained so I will be the contact point. 
  •     All members of crew will have a mobile phone on them with all contact details of myself.
  •       The camera will be fully charges and we will have a number of fully charged spares
  • I will also need to ensure I have wellies and warm clothes to ensure I will be warm when shooting as the weather can be unpredictable.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment