Monday 12 January 2015

Production: Filming Day Cancellation/ Forecast

Unfortunately the weather was too bad to film in today. The rain would of made it difficult to gain high standard shots I want and the lighting would of been too dark and gloomy to film in as I want an light and effective atmosphere for the audience. The light of the sun was covered by the clouds affecting the lighting and therefore making me cancel the filming till the next day. This would make it safer and due to the ground being wet and slippery when filming and I want to ensure I follow was safety procedures in my risk assessment.

Mon 12th 2015- Filming Day Cancellation (Weather Forecast):

In order to ensure the weather is safe and practical to film. I decided to plan ahead and check the forecast to see the state of the weather a to ensure it will be practical to film tomorrow or to postpone it. 

Tues 13th 2015- Filming Day Second Attempt (Weather Forecast):

 Although the weather will be cloudy there will hopefully be enough light to film in, gaining high standard shots. The forecast says chance of rain suggesting its a possibility however due to the timing of not having set school this week is important to complete my production side of my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment