Tuesday 16 December 2014

Sunset Shot

I want to capture the sunset in a cropped field to show an establishing shot and connect to the atmosphere and mood of happiness and beauty. I want the audience to feel a sense of happiness and connect to the stereotypical farmer, following the traits of a farmer working hard till late hours. Showing the audience a connection to the characters representation and personality.

In order to ensure that I arrive at the field on the right time to capture the sunset I need to research into the times so I found this timetable of when the sunset will be present so I'm organised with the timing of gathering the equipment etc. This will ensure I gain the best shots and the highest standard I'm happy with and where the audience can link too and understand.

Sunset Schedule-

No comments:

Post a Comment