Sunday 9 November 2014

Initial ideas- 60 Second Pitch

I decided to create a presentation to present to my media class in order to get feedback from my peers and improve my ideas for my trailer. I feel this is a great way to share my ideas to the class and gain helpful feedback to progress my planning and research further.

Here is my presentation I pitched to the class:


Video of my pitch to the class:


Feed back:
The class gave me feedback from my pitch and my ideas. A few said I had to think about the weather when filming as the time period when producing the trailer will be in the Winter season therefore I need to consider lighting and health and safety elements as the documentary is a Farming Documentary so a lot of filming will take place outside so I will need to consider appropriate clothing and filming equipment for that day. The class also gave me feedback on the type of audience agreeing with my age range and stating the genre will be aprotire for the age range I have considered aiming towards. They also stated that I need to ask for permission from the Farmer to use his land for filming and to be able to film him otherwise I need to reconsider my location for my trailer which will put my ideas and narrative in a complete other perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment