Monday 4 August 2014

Research- Analysing Trailers

Before deciding my chosen genre I want to look into different genres of Trailers to help me come up with a final genre and target audience. I will look at a range from Romance to Sociological Horror. This will expand my ideas and help me come up with the most suited genre that fits accessible location, props and basic mise en scene. I will look at the key elements in the trailers to workout what conventions are needed in trailers and what fits the genre conventions. Analysing; the typography, mise en scene, how the characters are represented, camera shots and angles, non diegetic and diegetic sound, filters and special effects shown. This will give me a clearer understanding on the conventions needed and how to allow the audience to understand the genre instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment